It’s time for our next Creative Café.
This day-long event features free creative taster workshops designed to give people the opportunity to work together to share their ideas, stories and experiences across a range of creative mediums from group poetry to crafting, sun printing to tai chi and much more.
The event is from 11am – 4pm on Saturday June the 8th in the Clydebank Community Sports Hub 60 Dean St, Clydebank G81 1RL and focuses on potential.
The day will combine a range of free creative workshops with a community/creative marketplace and you can sign up for one workshop or stay for the day.
Please sign-up in advance for the following workshops as places are limited. Click on links below to book tickets:-
- 11am – 1pm Kids Stand-up Comedy (6-12 year olds)
- 11.30am – 12.30pm Tai Chi (over 14’s only)
- 12pm – 1.30pm Upcycling Accessories (over 14’s only)
- 12.30pm – 2pm Group Poetry (over 14’s only)
- 1.30pm – 3.30pm Creativity & Confidence (over 14’s only)
- 2pm – 3.30pm Cyan Sun Printing (under 12’s must be accompanied by an adult)
If you just want to drop by and see what it’s all about there will be plenty to get involved with.
The Creative Community Marketplace will be running throughout the day, as will Food 4 Thought’s ‘pay what you can’ community kitchen. We also have the following drop-in sessions:-
- Clydesider pop up newsroom
- Paint a pot, plant some potential
- Meet the Maker creative demonstrations
- Open mic session
The comments, ideas and information gathered during the day will be used to produce a Clydesider Creative community article which will feature in Issue 10 of Clydesider Magazine due out in August.
We will also share the creativity produced on the day on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and on our website.
This is the second of four Creative Cafe events we will host across West Dunbartonshire this year thanks to funding from the National Lottery Community Fund.
Follow us on social media to stay in touch with our future activities and events.